1.Steel, old pipes, abandoned factories, rust, metal, contrasting colors
Definition: Industry in the sense of manufacturing became a key sector of production and labor.
Industry can refer to:
- Factories
- Ship Yards
- Train Stations/Railroads
- Power plants
- Development
- Construction
- Machines
1. Place Visuals
Part 4 - Execution
1. Places - I will going to Reading around the Canal St area. Here I will be looking for train tracks, smoke stacks, and old warehouse buildings.
2. Textures - I plan on going around my local area to find old rotted wood. Also at my house I have plenty of metal objects I can use. I also may go to my Dad's work to get pictures of clean metals.
3. Objects - For getting objects I will use stuff from my house to obtain machine parts, wires, O2 tanks, and other industry style of of things. I also will be going to my Dad's work to get pictures of machines in operation.
Part 5 - Bringing it together
I am hoping to combine a photo of an old run down industrial building and textures to make a constructed image that represents INDUSTRIAL. Maybe I will go for a very abstract photo and put textures where windows should be, or add an industrial object to the places photo that wasn't actually there when I took the initial photograph.
2. Texture Visuals
Part 3 - Colors
1. Grey, Black, Brown, Brick Red, Blue, White, Green
1. Places - I will going to Reading around the Canal St area. Here I will be looking for train tracks, smoke stacks, and old warehouse buildings.
2. Textures - I plan on going around my local area to find old rotted wood. Also at my house I have plenty of metal objects I can use. I also may go to my Dad's work to get pictures of clean metals.
3. Objects - For getting objects I will use stuff from my house to obtain machine parts, wires, O2 tanks, and other industry style of of things. I also will be going to my Dad's work to get pictures of machines in operation.
Part 5 - Bringing it together
I am hoping to combine a photo of an old run down industrial building and textures to make a constructed image that represents INDUSTRIAL. Maybe I will go for a very abstract photo and put textures where windows should be, or add an industrial object to the places photo that wasn't actually there when I took the initial photograph.







No comments:
Post a Comment